The structure, community and support we provide can help you be successful!
While in our homes, men in recovery are surrounded by others who share common experiences and support each other in sobriety. Through this lifestyle, you will re-learn and develop independent living skills in a safe environment that offers stability, structure, and consistency.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A supportive community of like-minded men on the path toward sobriety
- Weekly house meetings
- Three 12-step meetings per week
- Daily interaction with, and encouragement from, one or more USL team members
- Being part of a community that often eats, plays, and works hard together
- No minimum or maximum stay requirements, but most members go through the 12 steps of recovery, achieve financial stability, and start sponsoring other program participants before moving out
- Residents are required to work, go to school full-time, or be involved in an intensive outpatient program
Want to know more?
Check out our FAQ page.